Monthly Group Supervision
If you are:
- Currently running your own practice and need a place to explore some of the more challenging experiences with your clients?
- Starting out in your own practice and would like to feel connected and supported with other therapists?
- Looking for feedback and direction with your client work?
- Looking for support and connection with other like-minded therapists where you can stretch, explore and develop your skills.
- If you answered yes to any of the above, this group is suitable for you. This monthly group is open to all Counsellors and Psychotherapists. Not only is this an opportunity to learn through each other’s work, it is an affordable way to receive supervision.
What to expect in the monthly supervision groups:
- Discussion around client work/therapeutic issues and approaches.
- Reflection on self in the therapeutic process.
- Learn more on issues of transference/counter-transference and projection.
- Ability to present clinical issues around your client.Connection and networking with colleagues.
- Discussion on case studies
Structure of the group:
- Brief check in
- Look at personal goals for:
- Setting up your practice
- Self care
- Balance between work and play
- Challenging yourself
- eing accountable to the group
- Discuss individual client work
- Discuss personal concerns that may be impacting upon your client work
- Experiential work/demonstration (time permitting and if required)
When: Limited to 6 spaces, early registration advised. When you join the group you reserve your space for 6 months at a time.
Where: 3/360 Matcham Road, Matcham
About your facilitator:
Masters Gestalt (GTS), Grad Dip Counselling (ACAP), Adv Dip Gestalt Psychotherapy (TGI) , Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy (HTA), Resource Therapist (RTI), Cert IV Training and Assessment.
Clinical member PACFA, GANZ & AHA
I am a Wellbeing Coach, facilitator and trainer, holding qualifications in Gestalt Psychotherapist, Counselling, Resource Therapy, Hypnotherapy and as a supervisor. I have many years’ experience as a therapist and trainer. As a trainer and educator I have supervised many students and therapists and have taught Gestalt Psychotherapy and counselling courses through Terrigal Gestalt Institute, Hypnotherapy Training Australia and the Australian College of Applied Psychology.
With my qualifications and experience, I offer supervision using a wide variety of approaches, including Gestalt, Hypnotherapy, Resource therapy, integrating body oriented approach, visualisation, mindfulness and experiential exercises.
I offer you my knowledge, wisdom and accrued experience of working in private practice, being on faculty with the Petrea King Quest for Life Foundation, Hypnotherapy Training Australia (HTA) and the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP).
Schedule an Appointment
‘If you don’t do anything different, nothing will change’.
If you have read through any of the content on this page and something inside of you is stirring, follow your intuition and contact me to make an appointment. You can do this! With my support we can work together to take control back and move towards being a healthier version of you.